Tuesday, September 10, 2024

100 Post Milestone!

With the last post this blog reached the milestone of 100 posts! This was accomplished in less than ten months from the time of the first post. For anyone reading out there, I can’t thank you enough for spending some of your time melding minds with me and reading my thoughts and ideas. 

I’m still figuring out this blog, my own goals, and how I can positively contribute to a hobby while living a very full life with work and family. Going forward, there are a few goals that I have for the short and long-term.

Short-term:

  • Draw more original art, and post and/or use it in projects.
  • Ditto for my own cartography.
  • Set up a Patreon page with a basic supporter level.

Mid-term

  • Improve my engagement with the TTRPG community to reach new people with my work.
  • Write and publish more short dungeons and adventures using the 5.1 SRD Creative Commons license, or the OGL.

Long-term

  • Develop my series of posts on the mercenary company campaign concept into a full-length campaign arc and manuscript (I’ll continue posting material, but might consider including draft PDFs of all the material as a Patreon exclusive item).
  • Work on my setting idea of writing a detailed guide to the Lower Realms (i.e. the lower planes).

I don’t know how much use my campaign write-ups, reactions, and review posts are to potential readers, but I enjoy doing them, and engaging with new RPG content, so I will continue them.

Here’s to the future, and hoping that we reach more readers and carry out the goal of this blog, which is to create interesting and fantastic content for game masters and players to enjoy together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Empire of the Ghouls - 28 Sept 2024 Session Planning Notes

Spoilers follow... Secrets & Clues Gybick was the center of the "Mice," the late king of Krakovar's spy network. Velda Lup...